When it comes to defining health and wellness, in many cases these two terms which relate to different aspects of a person’s being, become synonymous and is used interchangeably. A person’s health has been traditionally described to be a state that is absent of disease physically, while wellness deals with how a person chooses to live their life which incorporates body, mind and spirit.
At Providence Women’s Health Women’s Care, we have always embraced the element of wellness within our Midwifery program. We are now pleased to extend this offering throughout our entire practice with the introduction of Providence Wellness. With our wellness program, we have combined modern and traditional health care with practices that encapsulate aspects of wellness. We define wellness as a lifestyle of making healthy choices that leads to healthier and longer life.
What to Expect from Providence Wellness?
We currently provide support in the following areas:
- Weight loss – without needles or medication
- Healthy aging at a cellular level
- Full body nutritional support
- Non-GMO, Nonsteroids, Nonhormones and Gluten Free nutritional support available.
As with our entire practice, we are always expanding and finding new and advanced ways to inspire women and their families to options for great health and wellness.
How to Participate as a Patient in Providence Wellness?
- First, you must be a patient with Providence Women’s Health Care in order to participate.
- Mention to your provider that you are interested in the wellness program.
- One of our consultants will contact you to discuss steps and details moving forward.
If you want to get started now, contact us to speak to a consultant.